© 2017 WeP Digital Services Limited. All Rights Reserved.
News & Events
- GSTR-3B filing for December, extended deadline to expire today
- Early Q3 earnings hint at revival in growth, demand
- Deadline for input-output GST returns postponed by two days
- GST composition scheme may come under reverse charge mechanism to curb evasion
- Consumer product distributors seek simplified norms for GST
- GST Council meet tomorrow: Inclusion of real estate, cut in tax rates may bring cheer before Budget
GST e-way bill: Old wine in a new bottle
GST Council may review sliding revenue, compliance
GST Council meet today: Govt may bring down tax rate on 70 goods
Budget 2018: Expect GST rate on telecom to be slashed to 12%
Realty Sector Pins Hopes On Budget 2018 For Lower GST, Infrastructure Status
- Insurance sector urges Finance Minister to reconsider GST rates in Budget 2018
- Group of Ministers on GST Network to meet on Wednesday
- Government turns down requests to lower GST rate on lottery businesss
- GST call on natural gas
- Budget: Realty sector eyes lower GST, infra status
- Maharshtra: Over 50 per cent traders didn’t file GSTR-1 returns for October, November
- Govt sitting still on GST refunds
- Bitcoin Exchanges seeking clarity over levy of GST
- Government Plans To Simplify Forms To File Profiteering Complaints
- Natural gas, jet fuel may soon come under GST, but not petrol, diesel
- Awareness on GST e-way bill system from Jan 8-15
- Services sector rebounds in Dec as new orders stabilise
- Government Notifies 1% GST On Manufacturers Under Composition Scheme
- News digest: GST revenue collection, green number plate on e-cars, and more
- Anti-profiteering under GST: If competition doesn’t work, government has to step in
- Stating common mistakes, GST wing issues guidelines on resolving errors
- Government may simplify composite scheme under GST
- Government notifies 1 per cent GST for manufacturers under composition scheme
- E-Way Bills: How Should Businesses Prepare?
- No single rate for all items under GST: Arun Jaitley
- India GDP growth forecast at 7% in 2018-19, 7.6% in 2019-20
- Chaotic tax overhaul in India is becoming bad news for truckers
- Have proposed including ATF under GST: Civil aviation ministry
- Coir mattress producers want to lie on a lighter GST rate
- Post GST revenue dip casts shadow over CM’s plans to present Rs 2L cr budget
- Industry welcomes govt’s decision to withdraw GST on return of expired & damaged drugs
- QKolkata: GST Drop to Make New Year’s Eve Cheaper and More
WeP Digital Services Ltd is a Bengaluru-based digital financial service provider that provides digital solutions and optimises personalised financial platforms of the future. Unique to India and global in application, the company’s innovative open API’s facilitate cashless, paperless and innovative digital solutions for SME’s, Fortune 500 companies across industries. Built to scale, our versatile software helps businesses become GST compliant, covering GST taxation with end-to-end deployment & management. Hosted on cloud-based Microsoft Azure connected platform, with seamless integration to existing software, automatic data upload and import, the GST software facilitates easy collaboration between client and accountant.
WeP Digital provides Aadhaar based Verification Services to streamline your business. Enrol and track Aadhar, integrate it into your business, develop aadhar-based application solutions to increase efficiency, maximise retention and optimise operations. Bangalore-based WeP Digital empowers Enterprises, Chartered & Accounting Firms with Aadhaar based Verification solutions to streamline businesses. Manage and track Aadhaar, integrate with businesses, rent our aadhaar-based application solutions to increase efficiency, maximise retention and optimise operations.
As one of Bangalore’s top digital solutions company, Web Digital offers solutions to facilitate Smart Content Collaboration and Process Automation for Enterprises. On premise & Cloud-based secure, data-compliant document storage, with automated workflow and user collaboration on a single. Track your documents, digitise them, track communication, ensure data compliance and secure digital assets with adequate disaster recovery management.
WeP Digital is also the creator of India’s 1st GST ready Billing & Filing devices, which facilitates GST & Aadhaar Identity Management with Wi-Fi. GST Genie P3 & GST Genie DR1 have multiple payment options like card, multiple wallet integration, with reporting functions, weighing scale and barcode scanner connectivity. It provides GST-enabled services to all the retailers and SMEs. File GST, Print bills & reports, manage inventories, maintain tax compliance with a WiFi enabled platform that can be rented or hired.